From Union Station (VIA Rail, GO, TTC):
- Get a transfer and catch the University/Spadina train heading towards Downsview.
- Disembark at Osgood Station, walk to street level to the westbound streetcar stop on Queen Street West.
- Use the transfer to get on the 501 westbound streetcar.
- Disembark at Augusta Avenue.
- Walk west along Queen Street West to Ryerson Avenue.
- Turn right and walk to the end of the Ryerson Avenue, the hotel is at the end of the street (77 Ryerson)
From Coach Terminal (Bay Street/Dundas Street West):
- Walk south to Dundas Street West.
- Catch a westbound streetcar
- Get off at Denison Avenue, which is between Spadina Avenue and Bathurst Street.
- Walk south down Denison. Take a right on Carr Street, and then a right on Ryerson Avenue.
- The hotel is at 77 Ryerson.
From the Toronto Pearson International Airport:
Toronto’s international airport is located just outside the city limits. The quickest way is to take a taxicab or limousine from the airport. This will cost around $60 and will be a 30 to 45 minute drive.
The airport is well served by transit, but it can take an hour (sometimes more, during rush hour) to get to the hotel. However, the cost is only $3 per person.
- Catch the Airport Express bus, which goes to Kipling Station.
- At Kipling Station, catch the subway heading east.
- Disembark at Bathurst Station, and get on the southbound 511 streetcar.
- Get off the streetcar at Robinson Avenue, which is between Dundas Street West and Queen Street West. The hotel is a five minute walk from this stop.
- Cross Bathurst Street and head east on Carr Street.
- Take a left at Ryerson, the hotel is at 77 Ryerson.
From the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (aka Toronto Island Airport):
- Take the ferry to the city, from the airport parking lot you can take a short cab ride to the hotel (less than 10 minutes).
- To catch transit, walk north to Bathurst Street, and catch a northbound streetcar (usually #511).
- Get off at Carr Street, walk east along Carr to Ryerson.
- Take a left up Ryerson, the hotel is at 77 Ryerson Avenue.
Generally the best way to get to the hotel is to take the Gardiner Expressway and head north at the Spadina exit. Drive to Queen Street West, and turn left. Take a right on Ryerson Avenue (5 blocks west of Spadina Ave.) the hotel is at the end of the street at 77 Ryerson Avenue. Please park in our hotel parking lot to avoid getting a parking ticket – sometimes parking is not allowed on city streets.